Toronto, Ontario M8X 2S2
- On The Exclusive, Winding Kingsway Crescent Just Steps To Bloor, Dundas & The Humber River Sits This Architecturally Impressive 3+1 Bdrm, 4 Bath Stunner.
- Custom Built In 2007 With Great Entertainment Space, Unique Design Elements & Ease Of Living In Mind, You Will Feel Equally At Home Relaxing With Friends & Family Or Hosting A Large Festive Gathering In Prestigious “Olde Kingsway”.
- Open Main With Transitional Spaces, 10Ft Ceilings, Floor-To-Ceiling Windows, Hardwood Floors, 2 Fireplaces (Natural Gas & Ethanol), & Multiple Areas Where You May Lounge.
- Opt To Dine More Formally In The Airy Dining Space, Or More Casually At The Kitchen’s Custom Stainless Steel Centre Island, Surrounded By Chef’s Appls, Sleek Cabinetry & A Climate Wine Cellar.
- Upper Offers Cathedral Ceilings, A Central Family Hub With Built-In Shelves & Desk, Large Primary Bedroom Retreat With Walk-Out To Balcony, Walk-In Closet, 4Pc Ensuite Bath With Teak Countertop, Inviting Soaker Tub & Walk-In Shower.
- 2 Additional Bedrooms & 4Pc Family Bath Complete This Upper Level.
- Spacious Lower Provides Rec Rm, Sitting Rm, 4th Bedroom, 4Pc Bath, Roomy Laundry Room.
- Exceptional Locale In The Acclaimed Lambton-Kingsway School Catchment.
- Detached Garage, Professionally Landscaped Grounds, Plus A Lovely “European” Courtyard To Enjoy All Year Long.
- Note – Furnace Is Generator Adapted.
- 97.94’X40.18’X121.16’X47.05′ (Property Measurements As Per GeoWarehouse)
Looking to buy a similar property?
If you missed your chance on this listing, don't worry! we'll help you find the perfect home. Reach out here.