Executive Kingsway Rental Opportunity! 2+2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Functional Layout, Over 2400Sq Feet Of Living Space, Hardwood Floors, Updated Large Kitchen, Finished Basement With A Bedroom And Bath. Private Yard & Two Parking Spaces. Close To Schools, Steps To Ttc Subway And Kingsway Village Shopping. Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Existing Window Coverings Are Included. Lease Price Includes Water, Heat And Hydro!
- Paul is professional and an expert in his field, our home sold for a record amount over asking and even more importantly, he found us our next home privately in a challenging market! For the most important transaction in our lives, it is all about who you know. Paul's connections are what set him apart. Hiring him as our agent was the best decision we made. Months later he was able to help two friends in a difficult time, again he handled himself with discretion. His professional knowledge that sets him apart.
- We have known Paul Nusca since he first became our real estate agent in 2009 and give him a 5-star rating in all aspects of his work. He has professionally handled 6 real estate transactions on our behalf. We have recommended Paul to many friends and family, all of whom have been very pleased with his services. Paul is pleasant to work with. Paul has proven time and again that he is a highly skilled real estate agent. When he first worked for us and sold our then home, he got us a higher price for it than even the real estate agent that had “worked that area” for many years, believed we could get. Paul’s skill is coupled with his honest and ethical business practices. For all of these reasons, you can be assured that you are in good hands.
- First of all - Paul is the KING of Etobicoke!!! I had moved to the 'hood in 2013 and had seen a lot of listings that were his and thought, "if I were to ever move, he is the agent I want to list with". Well, I noticed that he had a listing in the condo I live in - the floor just below me so I had reached out to ask to be in touch once the sale went through and to come see my unit and his perspective on what the market was dictating. Well, he came to see me and had potential clients in mind and asked if I would be amenable to a showing, to which I responded yes ... thinking nothing would happen. Well, he went above and beyond what any other real estate professional I have ever dealt with to make the transaction happen for both the buyer and me ... I LOVE Paul Nusca and HIGHLY recommend him for any real estate transaction you have!!! CLASSY GUY - very professional - knows the market and is not all about HIM!!! I cannot speak more highly of him!!! You can put your trust him - especially on your sale!!!
- Thank you for all your help both in trying to find us a condo and selling our house. The past 2 weeks have been a whirlwind for us as things moved a lot quicker than we had originally planned. We are very pleased with the way you handled everything. You made the whole process very easy for us
- We work with Paul and his team to help prep their listings and their attention to detail with every listing that hits the market is second to none. Being a part of their A-1 processes has been an amazing experience, and all of their clients have spoken highly of them while we work together.