- Bordered by Eglinton Ave W south to Rathburn Rd, the Etobicoke Creek west to Highway 427
- The subdivision West Deane Park, gets its name from the founder Peachey’s wife whose maiden name was Deane.
- Highways 427 and 401 offer quick and convenient access to Pearson International Airport.
- Being from the 1960’s we find the streets have been laid-out in a twisty “planned community” fashion that was just starting to take hold at this time, instead of the straight grid-like street alignment of earlier times.
- Having been built in the 1960’s, homes here are slightly more recent than many of the other Etobicoke neighbourhoods built in the 1950’s. West Deane Park homes have more of a suburban feel to them, with generous lot sizes and larger driveways. Bungalows, 2-storey, back-split and front-split homes with a garage via private driveway are typical home styles found within this neighbourhood