- Bounded by Royal York Rd west to Islington Ave, Coney Road south to the Queensway
- Characterized by once the model of a “modern” mid-century suburb, bungalows, 2-storey houses, 1½ -storey post-war homes, split level styles and newly built homes
- Most homes are on large lots with private driveways – streets are quiet as most traffic flows through Islington and Royal York
- For those working in the downtown core, enjoy a short commute by car or public transit
- The area has lots of amenities, parks, Norseman Community Centre with sports, dance, music, fitness, a pool and pre-school programs.
- Also a short walk to the library, transit and highway access along Royal York and Islington, and Islington St’s cafes, shops, bars & restaurants including Rocco’s Plum Tomato, Artisano’s, South St Burger to name a few
- The neighbourhood is in a great district for schools, with Norseman Junior Middle School, Bishop Allen Academy and Etobicoke School of the Arts