- Bounded by Renforth Creek west to Etobicoke Creek, Burnhamthorpe Rd south to Markland Dr
- Western-most residential community in Toronto along Bloor St W
- Markland Wood, or Mark’s Land, was purchased by Mark Cavotti from the Silverthorn family in 1958.
- Most of the single family houses in Markland Wood were completed by 1967, but several custom-built homes were built around Markland Drive in the following years, as well as some tract housing at the north end of Thicket Rd in 1971-1972.
- The Masters, and Millgate Manor are two well known condominium buildings that were built along the west side of Mill Rd, north of Markland Dr, in the mid-to late 1970s.
- Walk to parks, arena, library, transit and Bloor St W’s cafes, shops, bars & restaurants including LCBO and grocery store