- Bounded by Highway 401 south to Dixon Rd, the Humber River west to St. Phillips Road
- ‘Kingsview’ is a reference to the neighbourhood’s position on high ground
- In some cases, single family homes built in the 1960s are being demolished, with their generous sized lots subdivided to allow up to two-three homes on a parcel of land where one initially stood
- Due to the generous sized lots in the area, many homes are being demolished to build up to three homes on a piece of land where initially one sold.
- This area is home to many of what some call “monster homes”
- Walk to public transit in just minutes to take you to the airport, parks and authentic cuisine