- Bounded by Bloor St W south to Norseman St, Islington Ave west to Kipling Ave
- Known as “Toronto’s Village of Murals” with the best quality murals in the city – painted by artist extraordinaire, John Kuna
- Characterized by original post war bungalows that still remain, new construction is further developing with upgrading single family homes as well as both newer freehold townhomes and stacked condo townhomes
- Walk to Norseman community centre, parks, Islington subway station, Purenergy fitness studio, La Tortilleria, Healthy Planet and Bloor St W’s cafes, shops, bars & restaurants including the new Metro grocery store, Black Angus steakhouse and Harry’s Steakhouse
- Close to the TTC, GO Transit and highways makes it very easy to get to Toronto’s Downtown Core
- Close to many top-notch, schools and exclusive amenities such as Islington Golf Course, which runs through the middle of the neighbourhood.