- Bounded by Eglinton Ave south to Dundas St W, the Humber River west to Islington Ave
- This neighbourhood can be further broken down into smaller communities: the triangular quadrant north of Dundas from Islington to Royal York, but south of Reigate is known as Chestnut Hills.
- The area surrounding Edenbridge, on the west side of Royal York is known as Lincoln Woods.
- Finally, the northern corner of Islington and Eglinton is sometimes referred to as The Greens of St. George’s.
- Characterized by single-family homes on large lots, mature trees line the shady streets.
- Walk to transit, ‘James Club’ condo named after James Gardens, parks, arena, and Humbertown’s cafes, shops, grocers & restaurants