- Bounded south of Dixon Rd to Eglinton Ave W, Scarlett Rd west to Royal York Rd
- The Humber River divides the area into the northern ‘Humber Heights’ (originally the Etobicoke side of York Township’s Weston) and the southern ‘Westmount’ (originally part of the ‘Richview’ farming district) centred along Scarlett Road and La Rose Avenue.
- Elevation in the scenic neighbourhood gave birth to the name ‘rich’-‘view’
- The housing type varies from the ‘mansions’ of Yorkleigh Avenue and Westmount Park to the more modest; mostly low-density single family homes
- The neighbourhood is divided with a pretty even split of owners and renters
- Walk to parks, transit and La Rose plaza which has many stores such as La Rose Bakery, serving excellent European food.
- Close to many parks such as LaRose Park, Douglas B. Ford Park, Scarlett Heights Park and close to a private golf course, West Golf & Country Club