- Bounded where Burnhamthorpe Rd meets Dundas St W, west to Kipling Ave
- Burnhamthorpe Gardens is known as one of the in-demand neighbourhoods of central Etobicoke
- Characterized with simple bungalows and 1½-storey homes in the mid 1950’s, these original, post-war homes are modest in size and appearance, with the large lots more valuable than the structures, where inevitably larger, modern homes are being built.
- New condominium buildings are constantly being built in this area and the new ‘Kip District’ attracting young people who want to be close to the subway line
- Burnhamthorope Gardens is a great place to live with lots to do, close to Wedgewood Park, where you can swim, play tennis and skate in the winter.
- Walking distance to Kipling subway station, Six Points Plaza, and Dundas St W’s cafes, shops, bars & restaurants including Fox & Fiddle, Starbucks, Beer n Wings, Sushi & Fish n’ Chips to name a few
- Burnhamthorpe Gardens is close to many great schools such as, Wedgewood Junior Public School, Our Lady of Peace Catholic School and Olivet Day School