Bloor West Village
- Bounded by Annette St south to Bloor St W, Keele St west to Jane St
- A vibrant village bounded between three older Toronto neighbourhoods from the 19th century; south of the Junction, north of Swansea and west of High Park; Toronto’s biggest and best known park
- Immediately fronting Bloor Street, BWV is known for its popular strip between Jane St and Ellis Park Rd. This created the world’s first Business Improvement Area in 1970, owing much of its original identity to businesses and residents with an Eastern European heritage. With over 400 shops, restaurants, cafes and services that are primarily eclectic and hip, independent businesses – BWV hosts several annual festivals and events.
- While many of the original semi-detached and detached style homes are still in use today, many new families are updating the structures while keeping the original charm
- Walk to both Jane and Runnymede subway stations, Humber theatre, and Bloor St W’s cafes, shops, bars & restaurants including Bloom, the Good Fork, Queen’s Pasta, Falafel World, Grillway and Queen Margherita Pizza