Baby Point / Olde Millside
- Pronounced “Bawby”
- Bounded by St Marks Rd/Baby Point Cres south to Bloor St W, Jane St west to the Humber River
- James Baby settled in 1816 with his heirs until 1910 when developer Home Smith began building a sub-division developing most of the homes between the 1920s-30s
- Characterized by houses ranging from two-storey detached houses to spacious English manors, new families into the neighbourhood are trying to preserve this original charm
- Known for its Baby Point Club; a private club that contributes to bringing the community together through recreation sports and social events, with two tennis courts, a log cabin clubhouse, and lawn bowling greenery
- Living in this area is never a dull moment, only a 15 minute walk from the popular Bloor West Village, with great cafes, shops, bars & restaurants, including Campo, Mad Mexican and Woody’s
- A short walk to everything and anything you may need – yoga & fitness studios, the Humber River, Old Mill Inn & Spa, Old Mill Tennis Club, both Old Mill and Jane subway stations as well as the great cafes on Jane St.