- Bounded where Allanbrooke Dr meets Dundas, south to Montgomery Rd
- Quaint, tree-lined pocket neighbours the ultra-prestigious Kingsway area
- Characterized by many of the original semi-detached style homes still in use today, many of the detached structures are being rebuilt with modern, single family homes
- Quick walk to Dundas Street, Bruno’s plaza, and a popular Etobicoke burger spot Magoo’s!
- Walking Distance to some of the city’s best schools, parks, arena, library, Royal York subway station, and Bloor St W’s cafes, shops, bars & restaurants including Henry the VIII, Souvlaki Hut and Harry’s Steakhouse